Farm Insurance in Goldsboro, NC
If you run a farm or ranch, it’s critical to have proper insurance coverage to protect yourself from financially devastating incidents.
What Is Farm and Ranch Insurance?
Farm and ranch insurance provides a wide range of customizable coverage options to protect yourself, your farm, your home and your business from potential risks.
What Does Farm and Ranch Insurance Cover?
The following are some of the typical coverage options your insurance provider might recommend:
- General liability insurance may help pay for your farm’s legal liability for third-party injuries and property damage.
- Farm dwelling insurance may help cover your home if you live on-site.
- Farm structures insurance may help pay to repair or replace buildings on your farm after a covered event.
- Farm equipment insurance may help pay to replace or repair covered farm machinery and equipment, including tractors, combines and trailers.
- Livestock insurance may help compensate covered animals if an incident or accident results in injury or death.
- Equine insurance may help cover losses related to the death or injury of your horses.
- Crop insurance may help cover crop losses due to covered events such as fires, natural disasters, hail or drought.
- Workers’ compensation coverage may help pay your employees’ lost wages and medical costs if they suffer a work-related injury or illness.
- Pollution liability insurance may help cover your legal liability if pollutants from your farm cause illness or injury.
- Umbrella insurance may help extend the liability coverage for each of your farm’s policies.
What Is the Cost of a Farm and Ranch Business Policy?
Farm and ranch insurance policy premiums depend on multiple factors, including:
- The types of coverages you choose
- Your policy limits and deductibles
- Your claims history
- Your property value
- Your location
Farm and Ranch Insurance Quote in Goldsboro, NC
Contact Eastern Carolina Insurance for a quote for farm and ranch insurance today. We are here to discuss your policy options and determine the best coverage for your situation.